Monday, February 3, 2014

Prima: Free Spirit Collection {CHA Winter 2014}

Good morning!

I hope your new month is off to a good start. I'm happy to start my month here on my blog with a layout that I created for Prima for CHA, using the amazing "Free Spirit" Collection :)

"Daydreams"
I fell in love with Free Spirit the moment I laid eyes on it. The pretty pastels are right up my alley- and I could not wait to put it to good use! It was perfect for this whimsical photo of my daughter on her birthday :) The "Enlightened" paper with the images of the balloons was just what I needed to get this moment scrapped, and the coordinating stamps and embellishments made for a fun day of play!





Prima Products Used:
846596 Free Spirit Collection "Enlightened"
846626 Free Spirit Collection "Perceptions"
846619 Free Spirit Collection "Expressive"
573133 Free Spirit Cling Stamps
573164 Free Spirit Say It In Crystals
572983 Free Spirit Metal Clips
572914 Free Spirit Wood Embellishments
572754 Free Spirit Brads
551551 Say It In Crystals
571801 Abbey
571351 Serenity- Floral Mix
571528 Le Mia
571542 Le Mia
571634 Lil Missy
567071 Joulee Marble
565947 Mini Sachet Lakeside
566005 Mini Sachet Meadow
561611 Soubrette- Blue/Green

Have an amazing day!!!

11 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Amazing layout full of beautiful layers and flowers..love it..

Heather Jacob said...

outstanding and so inspiring , love this x

Davi said...

Beautiful Erin, love the way you did the background with the sunny yellow and as always I love the way you layers all the flowers and goodie ;)

sandi said...

This is just beautiful!

Romy said...

Such a wonderful pastel toned lay-out! I totally love your use of colours and mix of layers and details.

Romy said...

Such a wonderful pastel toned lay-out! I totally love your use of colours and mix of layers and details.

juscrap said...

This is just beautiful! Love love love!!!

Laurie said...

really pretty Erin, love the light springy colors :)

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty! A bit of spring in the winter!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I know I have said it many times before...but I have such a admiration for the way you have of layering your flowers...and the beautiful texturized backgrounds.

Words and Pictures said...

So pretty - such lovely spring colours, and I love that single hit of pink!
Alison x